Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Attending Psychiatrist- Inpatient
- Regular Full-Time
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan our teams provide care for over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.
- Adheres and conforms to all hospital and departmental guidelines, policies and procedures
- Formulates diagnosis, directs or performs appropriate therapeutic treatment and counsels patients
- Provides guidance and participates in the teaching of the house staff, in staff conferences and in research projects as directed
- Plans, organizes and directs the operation of a major segment within a medical service or medical program in a hospital or similar health facility; or assists the Chief of Service in the planning, organizing and directing of the entire medical service or medical program
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of standards of performance for physicians and other professional employees working in the service
- Graduate of an approved medical school
- Possession of a valid license to practice in NYS
- ABMS BC in Psychiatry
- Current Board Certification issued by the appropriate American Specialty Board
- Five years of full-time licensed experience as a Physician practicing general medicine acceptable to the Medical Board of the hospital