Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Division Director of Rheumatology
- Regular Part-Time
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island our teams accommodate more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
Part time Rheumatologist:
- Examines and diagnoses disorders and diseases of the musculoskeletal system and immune system
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment
- Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose condition.
- Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice
- May require at least 2-4 years of rheumatology experience.