Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Regular Part-Time
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln our teams handle more than 550,000 outpatient visits, more than 144,000 emergency room visits and more than 22,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Weill Cornell Medical College.
We are currently seeking a part-time Endodontist to join our team at Lincoln Medical Center.
- Provides supervision, training and management of patient who present pulpal disease
- Manage restorable fractured root and teeth with pulpal exposure
- Manage root canals
- Manage Endontic complications
- Provide lecture, training and feedback/evaluation to residents
- Graduate from a specialty Endodontic training program or equivalent
- Current NYS license
- Post graduate Endodontic program
- Board certified/eligible
- Experience in clinical management of Endodontic therapy