Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Regular Full-Time
- NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx our teams handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
The Hospitalist at NCB will have primary responsibility for:
- The care and management of all patients on the General Medicine floors in the Department of Medicine with consultation provided by specialists.
- Rotates responsibility for supervising residents on the Medicine Consultation Service.
- Reports directly to the Director of Medicine.
- Spends 100% of his or her time in clinical activities (including supervision of residents).
- Certified by the Board of Internal Medicine
- License to practice medicine in NYS
- Prior Hospitalist experience
- Hospitalist must have completed residency training in Internal Medicine
- Eligible for certification by American Board of Internal Medicine