Partners in Housing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Clerk
at Partners in Housing
|Title:||Front Desk Clerk|
|Location:||2101 Boulevard Place|
Partners In Housing is looking for exceptional people only. What makes someone exceptional? At PIH, it is the following core values: action oriented, problem solver, compassionate, positive attitude, passionate, diverse, team focused. These really make the difference for our organization, our City, and especially our residents. We provide permanent housing solutions to over 600 residents many of whom have previously experienced, or are currently at-risk for, homelessness. It is not an easy job, which is why we are looking for the very best.
At Partners In Housing, we have made the conscious decision to prioritize these core values in our hiring process. Experience and educational background are secondary considerations. If you feel that you have a heart for our mission and the above core values are reflected in you, please respond to this posting without regard for your experience level.
Include a cover letter explaining why you would be an amazing match for us!
Our Property Management staff ensures the operations, maintenance, and finances of our buildings continue uninterrupted, providing stability and structure for our residents. The Front Desk Clerk is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service in communicating with residents and the public, monitoring the traffic flow of a building, checking guests, and taking rent for our residents.
- Checking-in and checking-out guests.
- Answering the phone in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Monitor traffic through the lobby and into the living area.
- Accept and account for rental payments.
- Sort and distribute mail and messages to residents.
- Report hazardous conditions or emergency situations to the management.
- Assist residents in taking and entering maintenance work orders.
- Monitor security doors, cameras, and alarm system.
- Correct any safety issues.
- Stock restroom supplies if needed.
- Empty Trash receptacles and take to dumpster area as needed.
- Walk throughout building to ensure that all doors and windows are secured on each shift.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Sufficient manual dexterity and physical ability to perform clerical tasks.
- Possess valid
driver’s license. Indiana
- Commitment to the mission of Partners In Housing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math and analytical skills.
- Basic computing skills, including Office XP and Windows XP.
- Able to work effectively with diverse populations.