Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IS Customer Success Manager
Under the supervision of the Director of IS Support Services, the IS Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the remote and mobile offerings provided to lawyers allow them to perform their key responsibilities outside of the office, as they do when in the office. All solutions owners look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Frequent engagement with lawyers to ensure a clear understanding and appreciation of how they work and of their requirements.
- Perform inventory of existing services offered, confirmation of existing remote/mobile features and functionality and creation of action plan to meet lawyers requirements.
- Identify plan for the introduction, promotion and adoption of new services and significant changes to services; including early adopter and pilot programs allowing lawyers to provide feedback.
- Represent the voice of lawyers to provide input into every core solution explored/considered, ensuring all teams involved understand the priorities.
- Work with various solution owners within Paul, Weiss ensuring issues identified are resolved.
- Measure the adoption and success of all new technology launched.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Practice Specific: Attends groups meetings, understands work capacity and communicates effectively with firm attorneys and administrative support in a timely fashion.
- Participates in the evaluation, testing and quality assurance of new software applications and updates from end-user point of view. Communicates to end-users on forthcoming upgrades.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the areas of Customer Success, Customer Experience or Customer Advocacy, preferably at a law firm, with 10 – 15 years of total IS/ IT work-related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to communicate clearly and professionally in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Excellent collaboration skills with ability to handle politically complex situations and assignments, while working with a wide variety of levels across the firm.
- Strong understanding of remote/mobile technologies – Cell, Wifi, Satellite, iOS, VPN, Citrix, Windows, Mac as well as Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, iManage and other applications commonly used in the legal industry.
- Must gain strong familiarity on usage of critical mobile applications such as BBWork (iOS and Android), iAnnotate, Polaris, etc.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently. Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software easily.
- Ability to deliver excellent results with pressures of volume and time constraints.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment with minimum supervision,take initiative, follow through, and see projects through to completion.
- Ability to negotiate a wide variety of changing priorities in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- Normal daytime office hours with some overtime as necessary.
- Travel required – 30%
- Must work in remote fashion (i.e. work in VPN and Citrix while in the office to monitor functionality) for a significant portion of local time – 25%
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualification required of employees assigned to this job.