PM Hotel Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Night Auditor Relief, Doubletree Financial District New York, NY
at PM Hotel Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 168d651e-8362-49d1-81ed-983d11417855
- If applicable, prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing point of service tapes/journals to break down revenue, covers, servers' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, point of service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue, expenses and allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Perform all functions of a GSA as needed, including checking in guests, answering incoming lines, taking reservations, etc.
- Assist with breakfast bar set-up if needed
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key. Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.