Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Priority Payment Systems
Priority Payment Systems is one of the fastest growing payments companies in the U.S. We were founded in 2005 with a mission to build a Merchant inspired payments platform that would advance the goals of our small and mid-sized business partners. We're headquartered in Alpharetta GA.
Employees 492, Merchant Accounts 174,000, Annual Volume 39 Billion, Annual Transactions 500 Million
Compliance Analyst performs a variety of administrative functions such as generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors various requests.
Job functions include, but are not limited to the following;
- Provide the required documentation for review by the Sponsor Banks in response to various Compliance Violations.
- Distribute regulatory notifications, violations, or requests and follow up with each area on the regulatory assignments until completion.
- Assist in completing a variety of reports in accordance with the Associations’ via each Sponsor Bank’s compliance calendar.
- Assist with completing a variety of internal compliance reports for review by Management.
- Assist with the research and response of non-compliance complaints of Registered ISO, Agents and Merchants. Using a variety of sources (internet, media, transaction trends and information platforms) and document potential concerns.
- Assist with gathering and providing requested information for Account Data Compromises (ADC) and Common Point of Purchase (CPP).
- Work with the Compliance Coordinator review Association Rules and interpret programs to assure overall organization compliance.
- Assist with special assignments as needed
- Highly organized, detail oriented and independent worker with superior follow up skills.
- Keyboarding proficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn new software programs such as presentation and/or database applications
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks; flexibility and willingness to work at a rapid pace
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to compose, review and/or edit correspondence
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with essential job functions
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Production: Timely completion of assigned reports and documents with a high level of quality and accuracy is expected
- Accountability: Ability to work under strict timelines; provide appropriate follow up
- Interpersonal communications: Speaks clearly and is able to convey a clear message; uses appropriate language and tone of voice with staff and co-workers
- Adaptability: Able to change applications and support business objectives, demonstrates a willingness and ability to accept additional responsibilities
- Commitment: Works to achieve department and individual goals; supports management and department to accomplish company objectives
- Exemplary professional appearance and attitude, strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
- Treats coworkers with respect
- Strives to gain knowledge of the company and business operations
- Demonstrates creativity and enthusiasm to enhance departmental processes
- Exhibit diplomacy and patience when dealing with co-workers and others
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality due to exposure of highly sensitive documents and subject matter
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, a minimum of three (3) years similar work experience in the Electronic Payments Industry specific to compliance, or third party best practices.
- Must know or have worked with Visa, and MasterCard rules
- Familiar with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), VISA CISP, and MasterCard SDP programs
- Must have knowledge of backend and frontend processing systems
We are an equal opportunity employer. Priority Payment Systems will do a thorough background check for all hires. This includes a review of your personal credit history, background check, and employment/personal references.