Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coordinator of Card Brand and Sponsorship Compliance
at Priority Payment Systems
Priority Payment Systems is one of the fastest growing payments companies in the U.S. We were founded in 2005 with a mission to build a Merchant inspired payments platform that would advance the goals of our small and mid-sized business partners. We're headquartered in Alpharetta GA.
Employees 492, Merchant Accounts 174,000, Annual Volume 39 Billion, Annual Transactions 500 Million
Coordinator of Card Brand/Sponsorship Compliance is responsible for the preservation of the Card Network Brands and that of its customers through performing a variety of administrative functions such as generating reports, handing multiple projects, and monitoring compliance initiatives.
Job functions include, but are not limited to the following;
- Assist the AVP BSA/AML Officer with general maintenance of compliance documentation for the department to assure companywide compliance in both internal and external best practice review(s).
- Review the Association Rules and interpret programs to assure overall organization compliance. Provide findings to Executive Management on an ongoing basis as needed.
- Compile and provide the required documentation for Agent, Third Party, or Merchant registration for review by AVP BSA/AML Officer for compliance, and submission to the sponsor bank.
- Conduct specialized audits and investigations regarding possible compliance related matters.
- Complete monthly PCI reports in accordance with the Associations’ via each Sponsor Bank’s compliance calendar
- Follow up with each area on regulatory assignments until completion.
- Gather and review compliance documents i.e. marketing materials and website or reporting the compliance of clients.
- Research and response of non-compliance complaints of Registered ISO, Agents and Merchants Using a variety of sources (internet, media, transaction trends and information platforms) and document potential concerns.
- Report any instances of suspect violations of the association rules, regulations or noncompliance of company policy.
- Maintain updates to Association rules, analyze impacts to operational areas and communicate to appropriate channels.
- Assist with special projects as needed, including but not limited to preparing yearly Business impact analysis procedures, compliance program process documentation and solution oriented concepts to assist in ensuring the payment system integrity.
- Prepare customer compliance communications, monthly management statistics, memoranda, presentations or other assigned documentation.
- Gather and review compliance documents i.e. marketing materials and website for reporting the compliance of clients
- Highly organized, detail oriented and independent worker with superior follow up skills.
- Keyboarding proficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn new software programs such as presentation and/or database applications
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks; flexibility and willingness to work at a rapid pace
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to compose, review and/or edit correspondence
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with essential job functions
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Production: Timely completion of assigned reports and documents with a high level of quality and accuracy is expected
- Accountability: Ability to work under strict timelines; provide appropriate follow up
- Interpersonal communications: Speaks clearly and is able to convey a clear message; uses appropriate language and tone of voice with staff and co-workers
- Adaptability: Able to change applications and support business objectives, demonstrates a willingness and ability to accept additional responsibilities
- Commitment: Works to achieve department and individual goals; supports management and department to accomplish company objectives
- Exemplary professional appearance and attitude, strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
- Treats coworkers with respect
- Strives to gain knowledge of the company and business operations
- Demonstrates creativity and enthusiasm to enhance departmental processes
- Exhibit diplomacy and patience when dealing with co-workers and others
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality due to exposure of highly sensitive documents and subject matter
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, a minimum of three (3) years similar work experience in the Electronic Payments Industry specific to compliance, or third party best practices.
- Must know or have worked with Visa, and MasterCard rules
- Familiar with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), VISA CISP, and MasterCard SDP programs
- Must have knowledge of backend and frontend processing systems
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Priority Payment Systems will do a thorough background check for all hires. This includes a review of your personal credit history, background check, and employment/personal references.