Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Digital Designer
at Rockstar Games
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
Join the world-class team responsible for creating and publishing some of the most popular and critically-acclaimed games of all time, including the Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne and Red Dead Redemption series; LA Noire, Bully and many more.
A career at Rockstar Games is a chance to work and grow together with some of the most talented people in the industry, gaining new skills and insights as you help create some of the most forward-thinking, creatively rewarding, and challenging experiences to be found in any medium.
We offer successful candidates a highly competitive salary and compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package for all eligible employees.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Digital Designer to join the Marketing Department at our NoHo, NYC office.
The ideal candidate is a multi-disciplinary designer that has very strong design skills and a deep understanding of the advantages and limitations of digital media to create designs that are aesthetically stunning, legible, and usable. This person should feel comfortable collaborating with other designers, developers, and producers across departments, and enjoy working in an extremely fast paced work environment that demands a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to turnaround tight deadlines.
WHAT WE DO
- The Art team works on all creative related to Rockstar Games and games publishing. This can range from designing a game’s logo and key art through to branding, merchandising, and everything in between.
- We work very closely with teams across all of publishing, as well as our development studios worldwide.
- Our designs are often the first thing people see on any Rockstar game and we take great pride in creating artwork for this unique and iconic brand.
- We are lovers of culture and creativity across all forms of media and our work gives Rockstar’s products their unique look and feel from stickers and special edition packaging to giant billboards.
- Design visual frameworks, interaction flows, mockups, and quick prototypes as well as polished visual assets.
- Design interactive digital content from concept to completion including digital advertising, social media, official product sites, email marketing, e-commerce, etc. for screen-based mediums.
- Create organized and efficient deliverables for design and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design discipline.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Strong UX skills for desktop and mobile.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of amazing interactive commercial work.
- Solid background in design fundamentals: typography, color, composition and layout.
- Working knowledge of current web markup and scripting languages and their implications on design.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Rockstar Games’ catalog.
- 3D modelling and animation experience a bonus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. A portfolio showcasing your work is also required to be considered for this role.
If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.