Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Banking Assistant- Contingent
at RR Donnelley
The RRD Global Outsourcing Solutions group is looking for a contingent Research Associate to join our team. This will be a project-based assignment for an undetermined duration.
The Banking Assistant (“BA”) position was created for individuals who are interested in assuming greater responsibilities and working in a fast paced environment. BA’s will work on projects for the Financial Sponsors Group related to client coverage, group strategy and broader firm initiatives related to the Financial Sponsors Group. The BA will obtain a ‘behind the scenes’ perspective of the investment banking industry and specifically how private equity coverage is approached and executed.
- Maintenance of multiple databases in Excel and Salesforce
- General company and industry information gathering
- Research for creating company specific and industry reports
- Bloomberg information requests
- M&A deal specific information and statistics
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Self-starter with strong drive and work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Quick Lerner
- Excellent problem solving, trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Suite – Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
- Exposure to the following resources is a plus: Salesforce.com, Preqin and Bloomberg
- New York based Hours: 10:00AM to 6:00PM
- Bachelors Degree (preferred but not required to be business / accounting major, must be from a from a nationally accredited university)
- BA/CA with about 1-2 years of experience in financial research and analysis would be a plus. Experience in working with financial services and related organizations including brokerage firms, third party research firms, investment banks, private equity firms, corporate finance firms, etc.
- Good understanding of financial concepts
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills and experience
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer