Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cash Management Product Manager (Treasury Management)
at Signature Bank
Added to system:
4/8/19 2:12 PM
Join a winning team! Signature Bank® has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Cash Management Product Manager, Midtown Manhattan
In this position, you will institute new product development and manage and re-engineer current products to meet customer needs. The Cash Management Product Manager II will develop product solutions that create a synergy of efficiency, functionality and creativity and meet the needs and wants of defined markets and clients. Responsible for product life – cycle management. Reviews and develops new product lines which involves coordination and integral regulatory departments and partnering closely with other business lines. Serves as the subject matter expert, managing the full life- cycle of more complex, mid to large size Cash Management Products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conducts product research; evaluates current market trends; identifies business requirements and client needs; creates and presents product and business plans.
- Vendor selection and on-going vendor management. Interacts heavily with multiple operational business lines (Compliance, Legal, Audit, Vendor Risk Management, IT).
- Participates, leads and conducts contract negotiations; pricing and product upgrades.
- Project manages new products and/or modification through its product life cycle which may include, but not limited to; creating client contracts/pricing, client forms, internal policies and procedures, testing, client notifications, and internal notifications. Trains departments as needed.
- Conducts vendor risk management by leading, facilitating and conducting business owner reviews, gathers documents gathers documents as needed (i.e., certificates of insurance, SOC/SSAE16), follows up as needed for annual VRM review.
- Cash Management products, general banking knowledge
- Commercial Bank experience preferred
- Proficient Microsoft Office - excel, word, power-point
- Independent worker with moderate supervision, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- PMO preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 3-5 years in Product Management, with 2-3 years Cash Management product experience preferred.
- Atleast 5 years of Cash Management experience in an Implementation or Product Specialist role will be considered as well
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, BBA, etc.) from four –year College or technical school and three to five years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
If interested, please submit your resume online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. Incomplete applications or those missing required information will not be considered.
*Signature Employees – Do NOT use this site. Please apply via the Workday login page or contact Human Resources - Staffing if you have questions.
If you are a Returning Applicant and you are interested in this position, please log in by entering your Email and Password. Next click "Add to My Jobs".