Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Associate (Overnight) – Midtown Manhattan
at Signature Bank
Added to system:
7/12/19 10:16 AM
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the eighth consecutive year in 2018.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. Signet, the Bank’s digital payments platform, leverages blockchain technology allowing the Bank’s commercial clients to make payments in U.S dollars 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Help Desk Associate (Overnight)
Shift: 11:00pm - 8:00am
Work Schedule: 5 days/week, includes weekends (40 hours)
In this position, you will assist Signature employees with IT related issues from intake to resolution. If you are helpful and friendly, with strong technical and client service skills, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide technical customer service to users bank wide; answer questions and resolves issues over the phone or via remote desktop access
- Perform first line support, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve Network, System, Desktop, and User issues (i.e. password resets, access and application issues, user accounts, active directory, etc)
- Open and track requests via Helpdesk System; follow up and ensure resolution within specified time frames
- Escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Partner with various vendors, system administrators, and senior associates to ensure resolution on escalated technical issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or related field a plus
- Minimum one years’ experience in a similar role required or equivalent education and experience.
- Knowledge of Windows, Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), Microsoft Office, PC, Laptop, Blackberry, and Active Directory a plus.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude; good time management skills, able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone! View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
We do not sponsor work visas
If interested, please submit your resume online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. Incomplete applications or those missing required information will not be considered.
*Signature Employees – Do NOT use this site. Please apply via the Workday login page or contact Human Resources - Staffing if you have questions.
If you are a Returning Applicant and you are interested in this position, please log in by entering your Email and Password. Next click "Add to My Jobs".