Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Signature Bank
Added to system:
6/24/19 11:37 AM
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the eighth consecutive year in 2018.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation and franchise financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC. Signet, the Bank’s digital payments platform, leverages blockchain technology allowing the Bank’s commercial clients to make payments in U.S dollars 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
In this position, you will responsible for training new and existing employees on Signature Banks’ products, services and procedures. If you have a passion for training, enjoy making a positive impact and thrive in a collaborative environment, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Train new hires on Signature’s culture, systems, products, and procedures
- Prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional materials, and visual aids
- Train and support the rollout of new systems and products to different areas of the bank
- Conduct three day teller training program for new hires and existing employees
- Conducts four-week training program for newly hired employees of private client groups
- Deliver training through different settings which include on-the-job, classroom, and webinars
- Offer operational support on numerous topics to the financial centers, private client groups, and other departments within the bank
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum of 1 year of banking experience required.
- Ability to travel to locations throughout New York City, Brooklyn, and Staten Island
- Previous training experience in a financial institution is helpful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently with limited supervision
- Self –starter and highly motivated
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not sponsor work visas
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
No Agencies Pleas
If interested, please submit your resume online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. Incomplete applications or those missing required information will not be considered.
*Signature Employees – Do NOT use this site. Please apply via the Workday login page or contact Human Resources - Staffing if you have questions.
If you are a Returning Applicant and you are interested in this position, please log in by entering your Email and Password. Next click "Add to My Jobs".