Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Craniomaxillofacial Associate Sales Representative - Manhattan, NY in New York, NY at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Who we want to work with:
You’re a sales professional at heart. You love engaging with customers and colleagues – wherever that might take you. Being responsible for other’s perception of a company’s brand and reputation excites you, as does the challenge of initiating and creatively prospecting new customer relationships – especially in healthcare environments. You enjoy building relationships and understand that collaboration is key to growing any business, especially in a complex and competitive industry. You’re an influencer that is driven to succeed and accountability is important to you. You seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions. You’re resilient and persistent and will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
At Stryker’s Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) division:
- You’ll work closely with experienced Sales Representatives and Managers to build your knowledge, skill and comfort with clinical and product knowledge as well as selling styles and techniques. They will serve as your coaches and mentors to share lessons learned for how to build and grow a successful business.
- You’ll receive training and be expected study and prepare independently to perform at the highest levels in the operating room, working amongst surgeons and healthcare professionals. The expectations are challenging, yet rewarding.
- You’ll represent Stryker as a leader in our industry and the marketplace.
- You’ll have the opportunity to identify and promote solutions and sell products that change our patient’s lives.
- You’ll collaborate with our team to build your own business one customer and account at a time. You’ll identify and prospect new customers as well as continually take care of existing customers.
- You’ll assist Sales Representatives in determining the necessary resources needed for our customers to achieve sales objectives and then execute the plan. These resources may include educational programs, product development initiatives, and sales strategies.
- You’ll foster a culture and environment that makes CMF destination for top performers and a place where people’s careers thrive.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years prior outside sales experience preferred
- Highly organized and demonstrate ability to organize a busy schedule.
- Capacity to deal with competing priorities and potential to be adaptable as days change quickly.
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining relationships in the sales capacity.
- Must be comfortable in emergency and operating room environments.
- Prepared to spend up to 90% of time in the field with customers and sales professionals (including some weekends, and some overnight travel).
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- This would include marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems
- Comfortability with adapting to new technology and business advancements.
- Would need personal car to transport product inventory and travel to support customers.
- Learns from set-backs and develops tactics and strategies to minimize recurrence.
- “Smart, hardworking, and gets along well with others.” John Brown
We do what’s right
We do what we say
We grow talent
Core themes and phrases about our workplace
- Our Culture - Win together as a team
We are a team. We constantly challenge ourselves. We challenge each other. We want to achieve more. We win the right way. We care about each other.
- Growth - Own your career
Our company is growing. You can grow with us. We help you discover your strengths. You can discover and follow your passion here. We are a career destination.
- The Work - Customers and patients are at the heart of everything we do
We strive for the best. We improve lives. We go above and beyond. We are proud of our quality products. We are accountable for our work. e
- Our People - Passionately driven, remarkable results
We are passionate. We are driven. We are focused. We deliver remarkable results. We expect to win. We act with purpose. We act with integrity. We do what we say.
Who we are
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at www.stryker.com.
In 2018, Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that for the ninth consecutive year it has been named as one of the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 8 out of 100.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.