Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
STV, Inc. currently is seeking Electrical Engineers, based out of our New York Office for our Building & Facilities division. STV, Inc. specializes in the planning, organization, and development of engineering activities for the construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities. Responsible for planning and conducting work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Also responsible for devising new approaches to problems and preparing or modifying drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitoring work for compliance to applicable codes, and accepted engineering practices.
Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
- Service utility coordination
- Power distribution
- Fire alarm
- Low voltage Infrastructure
- Emergency power systems
- UPS design
- Coordination with city and state permitting agencies
- Construction administration
- Project Management
- Attend client meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience designing electrical systems for the built environment. Project experience submitted for consideration should include buildings on which you have actively participated in the project from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
- Strong working knowledge of building and energy codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
- Special consideration will be given to those candidates who have successfully demonstrated innovative design experience specifically related to renewable energies and sustainable, high performing buildings.
- NY P.E. License or working towards obtaining; EIT
- LEED AP certification is preferred
- Working knowledge of Revit
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.