Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Media Manager
- Requisition ID
- Area of Interest
- Business Unit
- Business to Consumer
- Position Type
- Job Location : Location
- US-NY-Long Island City
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Digital Media Manager is the client-side expert on paid digital media throughout the Altice organization supporting the establishment, implementation, and optimization of all our digital media strategy needs. This person will utilize data and test and learn initiatives to uncover trends and insights for use in the planning process. They will be a marketing tools ninja, leveraging tools and technologies to inform the best way to grow the Altice business.
- Develop & evaluate direct response digital media plan strategies in conjunction with various agencies, guiding strategy, implementation, and optimization and ensuring proper delivery of business objectives through paid media. Focus will be on Search activity and Personalization (via Adobe suite)
- Lead optimization recommendations for all digital media channels, providing recommended actions to increase response rates, conversion or sales at weekly performance reviews and other forums interfacing with leadership
- Daily management of and collaboration with media agencies as related to paid digital campaigns consisting of search, display, social, video
- Oversee data, targeting, and segmentation strategy across digital channels, overseeing tools such as our data management platform, dynamic creative program, our search engines, social platforms, and data onboarding relationships. Collaborate with internal CRM team to execute on strategy. Includes establishing, activating and identifying use cases.
- Develop & implement tagging and measurement strategies for website and paid media, using Google Analytics, DoubleClick, and Adobe Analytics; as well as build reports for analysis and optimizations
- Compile weekly business & paid media results reports for presentation to senior management
- Intake campaign and offer strategies and requests from internal stakeholders (marketing, local market teams, promotions, product) and effectively communicate strategies to agencies to facilitate their plan development and accurate and timely execution
- Act as liaison to the marketing and creative teams, coordinating creative trafficking activities, ensuring campaigns and offers are launched on time, and establishing process associated with effective creative rotation & performance management
- Manage organic digital presence of our business through online listings management, store locations, organic listings, and online reviews
- Provide strategic POV’s to senior management on media & technology offerings related to digital media
- Lead weekly status and reporting calls with media agencies
- Lead executional process for web analytics URL management
- Coordinate various digital media plan elements between media agencies (both internal and external) to ensure all elements are aligned with holistic strategy
- Manage Senior Leadership requests and set expectations with professionalism, balancing workload with agency to effectively deliver on goals
- Manage relationships with key media partners through regular meetings, QBR’s, briefings, & contract management
This role is based in Long Island City
- 5-7 years of experience in digital media planning, analytics, and strategy with heavy emphasis on paid search and direct response
- Expertise in Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite (Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Ad Cloud)
- Fluency in other key digital marketing platforms: DoubleClick, AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Excel (pivot, vlookup, etc.)
- Proven track record building paid digital strategies as well as recommending and carrying out strategic optimizations to help improve and grow campaign performance
- Ability to merchandise and rationalize strategies using verbal and written communication, including communication directed towards senior leadership
- Ability to juggle numerous partner and vendor relationships at the same time and act as a central point of strategy and direction for all parties
- Familiarity with DSPs (AppNexus, DoubleClick Bid Manager), media mix modeling, & multi-touch attribution
- Experience with tagging, tracking, & reporting in digital media
- Collaborative attitude when working in a matrix organization where roles and responsibilities are not always clearly defined
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University