Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Business Planning Analyst - Product Marketing
- Requisition ID
- Area of Interest
- Finance & Accounting
- Business Unit
- Position Type
- Job Location : Location
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Senior Analyst – provides support for the Product and Marketing business planning department by working collaboratively within and outside the department to analyze and track all expenses against budget/forecast on a monthly basis. The position provides all day to day Business Planning and controlling functions to support this area.
Responsible for generation of accurate and on-time monthly reporting of activity vs. budget/forecast. Responsible for maintaining up to date financial records of invoices vs estimates in proprietary expense tracking system and reporting accruals to accounting on a monthly basis. Assists designated teams in Budgeting and Forecasting process.
- Creates, maintains and reports on all Altice USA financial schedules as related to departments supported.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly close package, quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Provides requested analysis as required, which could include year over year analysis, quarter over quarter, results vs. budget
- Provides monthly, ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Tracks estimates and invoices through the payment and monthly reporting process
- Reconciles Accounts Payable sub-ledger to proprietary expense tracking system for accrual reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 4+ years’ experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts.
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze problems, probe facts and question assumptions.
- High degree of integrity.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using fact-based decision-making.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law