T3 Trading Group LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Proprietary Equity Trader Position
at T3 Trading Group LLC
|Title:||Proprietary Equity Trader Position|
Proprietary Equity Trader
T3 Trading Group
Proprietary Equity Traders Wanted
T3 Trading Group, LLC, a Registered SEC broker-dealer and member of the NASDAQ PHLX Exchange, is now expanding its membership in the New York and Florida office locations. T3 Trading Group provides motivated and dedicated individuals the opportunity to trade the NYSE and NASDAQ markets on an advanced platform in a professional environment with competitive rates.
If you are considering trading as a career please call or send resume to schedule an appointment to tour our offices and meet our trading teams. We offer remote trading opportunities from home/office or you can also trade in one of our branch locations. If you are considering trading as a career please call Paolo Fontana at 561-342-1064
Our Branch offices provide:
• A powerful trading platform
• Leveraged buying power, subject to trading history and risk management
• Competitive clearing rates
• Comprehensive risk management tools
• Technical and administrative support staff on site
• Dedicated, capable data lines (DS3) with system redundancies
• Synergistic trading floor environment
• High potential payouts on trading profits
Our Trading assistance may include:
• 1on 1 Private Mentoring from senior experienced traders
• Simulation accounts provided to build and track trading strategy strategies
• Risk management analysis, trade review, and progress evaluation on trade performance
If you’re an experienced trader and want to operate from a home-office environment, we also may be able to offer remote trading through dedicated VPN or SSL lines that deliver high-quality speed and execution. Technical and administrative support are also available.
For new traders a college degree is preferred, but not required. Market and trading experience is beneficial. If you're already trading or are a new candidate who is disciplined, motivated, and ambitious, check out this opportunity to become a proprietary stock trader.
Capital contribution required to join our group.
Series 57 or Series 7 license required, we will sponsor qualified candidates for the Series 57 exam. Please note that the risk of loss in trading can include possible loss of capital. System access and trade executions may be delayed or fail due to market volatility, system failure, high volume or other factors. For more information, please contact Paolo Fontana