Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc
The HR Department at T2 is looking for a dynamic Payroll Analyst to assist in all aspects of payroll processing and analytics, ensuring performance is maintained at efficient and at optimal levels. This role will support all payroll/tax activities for US/Canada and serves as a backup in the absence of staff support.
- Ensure accurate and timely data transactions within Workdayand ADP Smart Compliance according to the production schedule.
- Produce, review and analyze system and vendor provided documents and reports.
- Research issues and provide recommendations for resolution/correction related to payroll/tax processing activities and outputs (checks, reports, files).
- Assist team members in day-to-day data collection, preparation and export of pay data files in accordance with the timelines outlined in the production scheduled.
- Review, audit, file and maintain payroll reports and documents.
- If applicable, review and sign off on employee time submissions for transmission as directed.
- Work with ADP as needed to research and respond to escalations and tax related notifications.
- Assist with payroll related internal Client communications.
- Work with internal departments in troubleshooting payroll related inquiries.
- Manage multiple projects relating to interface, time input and/or payroll integrations.
- Assists in balancing and reconciliation of each payroll on a biweekly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Creates ad hoc reports for Accounting, Tax, Payroll and other departments as requested using Workday.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2-4 years multi-state payroll experience, working in high volume environments
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited college/university
- Entertainment industry experience a plus.
- FPC/CPP certification a plus
- Payroll accounting theory, principles, practices and applications (W2s, W2c, T4, Tax Filings…etc).
- Workday: HCM, Payroll, Time and Attendance and Absence Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; intermediate Excel knowledge (i.e. pivot tables, v-lookups, etc).
- Strong team player, with the ability to work cooperatively with individuals at all levels.
- Possesses strong technical and analytical skills and is able to deal well with complexity and abstraction.
- Handles multiple and concurrent tasks in a fast paced environment with little supervision.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines.
- Capable of being well organized and command strong planning skills.
- Professionalism, interpersonal and the ability to work with various personalities
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.