Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Remote - Commercial Sales Rep
- Job ID
Title: Commercial Sales Representative
Client: Dillmeier Glass Company
Location: Remote - US
In 1933, William Dillmeier opened a small glass fabrication business in Brooklyn NY. A fourth generation company, they have grown to become a premier manufacturer of glass store fixtures, glass components, glass wall systems and a myriad of other glass products for customers worldwide.
Today Dillmeier operates out of a 150,000 sq ft facility, with apx. 160 employees. Their fabricators can manipulate the glass into virtually any shape, thickness, size, edgework, surface treatment, cut-out or drill pattern.
For decades Dillmeier has exceeded customers’ expectations. Their competitive pricing, on-time deliveries, attentive customer service, and expert technicians ensure that client’s custom glass will arrive in perfect condition, within budget, and ready to install.
The Commercial Sales Representative will report directly to the President and will be instrumental in developing a market strategy and leading full cycles sales efforts to grow Dillmeier into the specialty laminated glass market. We’re seeking a proven sales professional with experience in contract furniture, commercial or architectural who proactively generates sales and can hit the ground running!
- Prospect and acquire new customers and maintain existing customers in interior fabricated glass, with a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Prepare market forecasts, analysis, and reporting to help guide sales strategy in partnership with the leadership team
- Collaborate with architects and designers to help develop and specify customer products
- Travel as required for prospect presentations; industry events, training and trade shows to effectively represent the Dillmeier product lines
- Collaborate effectively with other departments to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Proven track record in sales; self-sufficient and ability to work well independently
- Experience selling in commercial, architectural, contract furniture or specialty glass desired
- Network of contacts in architectural and design community with a successful track record of getting products specified
- Flexible and able to travel as required
- Competitive salary – and we mean it! Help us reach our goals, and we’ll grow together
- 401k plan with employer match – we match 100% of your contribution up to 3%, and then keep on giving! You’ll get a 50% match after that, up to 5%
- Profit sharing opportunity
- Education reimbursement opportunity
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- Great health insurance, dental insurance, disability & life insurance, & more!
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!
A Little About Us
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.