Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Specialist in Queens, NY at TemPositions, Inc.
at TemPositions Group
Construction company looking for strong Accounts Payable Specialist. The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for assisting the Accounts Payable Manager in ensuring that all organization bills are paid on time. This includes tasks such as processing accounts payable, expense reporting, distributing employee checks, and other accounting duties.
- Ability to handle high volume of invoices monthly
- Payment and compliance for Subcontractors including weekly check runs.
- Setup and maintenance of vendor accounts, 1099 distribution.
- Ensures all negotiated contracts are paid as agreed upon, knowledge of payment terms.
- Manage, scan, and enter invoices into construction accounting system (CMIC).
- Emergency check request processing.
- Manual checks handling.
- Process credit applications for vendors.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Business or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting programs such as CMiC, Yardi and Timberline preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills