Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Real Estate Paralegal in New York, NY at TemPositions, Inc.
at TemPositions Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3Q3Z765BX3ZHRJXLDG
My Client is a National Law Firm and they are in need of a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal for their New York office. The position is offered in Newark, NJ and Manhattan, NY.
- Prepares and publicly files financing statements for corporations.
- General and limited partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Obtains good standing certificates, certified documents and Uniform Commercial
- Code (UCC) searches from state agencies.
- Conducts due diligence.
- Closing checklists.
- Prepares closing documents.
- Prepares closing binders.
- Create transaction documents, correspondence and/or legal documentation.
- Perform legal research.
- Westlaw, Lexis and Internet.
- Review title commitments, title documents and surveys.
- Must have at least 5 years of Commercial Real Estate Experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Handle all support aspects of a commercial transaction, title/survey review, UCC research and filings, due diligence, document drafting, and closing/post-closing procedures.
- Maintain organized files for voluminous transactions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate.
- Notary Public License
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to the team