The Max Challenge
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
THE MAX Challenge: Assistant Sales Manager
at The Max Challenge
THE MAX CHALLENGE IS COMING COMMACK, NY!!!
We are looking for our next Superstar!
Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager
The Max Challenge of Commack is looking for a motivated and energetic Assistant Sales Manager with experience for a fast-paced fitness brand – Make a difference in the lives of our members
- Strong commitment and passion for helping people.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference.
- Recognized and appreciated for maintaining a strong sense of community.
- Ability to create a warm and inviting climate for your teammates and club members.
- Must be energetic, motivated, and driven.
- Successful sales experience and background.
- Confidence in being a leader and set the pace.
- You work the system and measure the outcome.
- You create a high-performance environment.
- You hold yourself and your team accountable to the results.
- You set SMART goals. It is your obsession to achieve these goals.
- You believe in constant self-improvement.
- You read and listen to empowering books and podcasts.
- Above all, ideal candidate is someone who prides themselves on making a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Grow membership enrollment sales
- Maintain a high level of member engagement
- Foster member retention
- Retain a strong social media presence
- Conduct effective grass roots and community marketing events and follow up on leads
- Ideal candidates will possess the following traits:
- Fun to be around
- A leader
- A lover of people and business
- An effective communicator, on the phone and by email
- Sales savvy
- A coach
- An expert planner
- Goal oriented
- Process driven
- Organized and self-motivated
- Comfortable with leveraging social media to achieve business goals
- Happy to travel around the neighborhood and build community relationships
- Proven sales track record of excellence
- Management experience of both people and processes (fitness, retail, hospitality preferred)
- Membership retention experience
- Skill at hiring, and coaching talent
- Proven relationship building skills
- 20-30 hours per week and flexible weekends based on events
- Hourly plus AMAZING compensation package based on experience
- Paid management training at MAX Corporate office and local centers
- Free MAX Gym membership
- Growth/raise potential every 6-12 months based on performance
The mission of THE MAX Challenge is to help people live happier, healthier and more fulfilled lives. This philosophy flows through all areas of our company. Our unique system of exercise, nutrition and motivation has transformed tens of thousands of people - not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. We have 100 locations and we are growing at a robust pace. Along the way we have won a few awards (Top 50 Franchise 4 years running by Franchise Business Review; Top 100 New Franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine). But the best award comes from the never-ending flow of success stories and positive reviews we get from our members
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to make a positive change in people’s lives, we’d love to talk. When you submit your resume please include a letter introducing yourself and tell us why you are the best person for this opportunity.