Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Topps is one of the most enduring and respected brands in the United States. We are building a world-class digital group to deliver the highest quality mobile sports and entertainment apps to fans all over the world.
We are on a mission to dramatically lift the quality of our apps and modernize the Topps brand. We are looking for people with the passion, talent and focus to begin creating the highest quality mobile apps around sports properties such as MLB, NFL & NHL, and entertainment brands such as Star Wars, Marvel and Disney.?
Join our dynamic & entrepreneurial team and be a driving force as we transform one of the most storied entertainment brands into the world leader of digital?collectibles.?
Why you will love it here:?
- Work with the world’s top sports and entertainment properties?
- Work with a passionate, confident and humble team?
- Fun office atmosphere?
- Independence and lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do your best work?
- Competitive compensation & benefits. We build great teams and take care of them?
We are looking for an experienced content designer to create innovative and visually appealing digital trading cards for one of our top mobile apps. You will have the opportunity to work on one of the biggest properties in entertainment.?
Your mission will be to deliver card templates that appeal to our fans and collectors, and can efficiently be produced in volume.
Your responsibilities will include:?
- Creating original templates for digital trading cards that appeal to fans and collectors
- Structuring card templates such that subjects, logos, and colors can easily be changed so that finished cards can be produced efficiently in volume
- Working with content teams to develop design innovations that improve visual appeal or efficiency of process
- Meeting deadlines and managing multiple concurrent workflows
- 2-3?years experience?of graphic design experience, preferably in a sports, entertainment, or mobile/technology company
- Expert knowledge and experience in Photoshop, and knowledge of entire Adobe Suite (Illustrator, After Effects, etc).?
- Ability to work quickly and produce high quality work under tight deadlines and short turnaround times
- Good pulse on latest design trends, styles and out-of-the box creative thinking?
- Passion for collectibles and the brands that Topps represents?