Tory Burch LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst – FP&A
at Tory Burch LLC.
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
The Financial Analyst will support goals and objectives through financial planning, reporting and analysis. The successful candidate will create reporting and analyses designed to improve operating performance for the company. This role requires a significant level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as creative problem solving abilities.
- Assist business partners with annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes
- Actively collaborate with business partners to adhere to budget and identify financial risks and opportunities
- Partner with accounting during the monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- Prepare monthly P&L reporting, including variance analysis to budget & forecast; validate financials, organize financial presentations, create commentary around monthly performance
- Assist in preparation and presentations of P&L analysis for major initiatives
- Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the business
- Lead the preparation of monthly financial meetings with business partners
- Assist in preparation of business/functional review presentations, Board Decks
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analytical support
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or similar
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- General accounting knowledge
- Flexibility to deal with range of issues both financial and non-financial
- Ability to work effectively with multiple priorities and timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a positive attitude
- Accepts responsibility, accountability and takes pride in his/her work
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel; knowledgeable with PowerPoint and Word
- SAP/BPC experience a plus