Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Real Estate Analyst
at Townhouse Partners
We are looking for a Commercial Real Estate Analyst to join our team. We guarantee a fast-paced and challenging environment where the successful candidate will learn the ins and outs of commercial real estate finance. You will become part of a group of Analysts with the ultimate responsibility of supporting Associates and Managers with the underwriting process.
- Populate property cash flow models, including historical operating statements and tenant information to assist manager develop a view on the property's (or portfolio) financial performance.
- Assist with the creation of investment committee memos by writing property description and property market sections to enable clients understand the strengths and considerations of the transaction being considered.
- Abstract tenant leases to identify rents, expiration dates and options help by the tenant to assist manager understand the economics of the lease.
- Assist manager in evaluating conservatism of the transaction by researching similar transactions in the past and displaying the relevant data in an easy to digest format.
- Interact with clients and vendors.
- Travel required, as needed (< 10%).
- Additional responsibilities, as needed.
- Excellent quantitative, organizational, interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with an advanced working knowledge of Excel, experience with VBA and Argus preferred.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills.
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or Accounting preferred; however, all disciplines will be considered.
- 0-1 years of experience in a financial analysis environment in finance or commercial real estate industry.
Townhouse is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, skin color, gender, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual preference or any other factor prohibited by law and our code of ethics.