Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Real Estate Associate
at Townhouse Partners
We are looking for a Commercial Real Estate Associate to join our team. We guarantee a fast-paced and challenging environment where the successful candidate will grow and continue learning the ins and outs of commercial real estate finance. You will become part of a group of Associates with the ultimate responsibility of managing the full cycle underwriting process and growing multiple client relationships.
- Underwriting commercial real estate transactions and preparing market analysis reports.
- Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Review and analyze legal documents and third party reports as part of the due diligence process.
- Review historical CMBS transactions and update market assumptions.
- Create and maintain financial models in Argus.
- Manage multiple client and vendor relationships including communicating via email, phone and at on site meetings.
- Position is currently based in Midtown Manhattan, but may be based on site at clients located in the Metro area.
- Travel required, as needed (< 10%).
- Additional responsibilities, as needed.
- Experience working with Excel VBA, Bloomberg Financial Research Portal, and other CRE software and technologies including, but not limited to, REIS, Argus and CoStar.
- Excellent quantitative, organizational, interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills.
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in a financial analysis role or related position and/or including at least 1 year of experience in the commercial real estate industry in a research or analytics role.
- Knowledge of the commercial loan underwriting process and ability to create underwriting models.
- Familiarity and/or experience with credit rating agency methodologies.
Townhouse is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, skin color, gender, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual preference or any other factor prohibited by law and our code of ethics.