Townsend & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Coordinator II
at Townsend & Associates
Project Coordinator II
- Provides both financial and administrative support.
- Creating and maintaining files and spreadsheets, copying and scanning documents, and collecting and collating documents for Project Managers.
- Reconciling general ledger to cost reports, various other monthly reconciliations, invoicing, reporting, and creating purchase orders.
- General support (scheduling, typing, taking minutes, handling correspondence, etc.)
- Review and process HCP honoraria payments.
- Purchase Order & Epay management, including reconciliation.
- Support travel needs for WRD Speaker Seminars.
- Perform due diligence reviews using Pfizer systems.
- Assist with help desk tracking and reporting.
- Review HCP travel and meal spend for compliance with Pfizer policy.
- Opportunity to help with travel bookings, travel invoicing, etc.
- Manage CMC and BTA card processing.
- Populate Letter of Agreement templates.
- Balance/manage internal team budget
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years’ experience preferred.
- Associates degree with 5+ years’ experience accepted but preference goes to those with Bachelor’s.
- Ability to pay keen attention to detail.
- Experience in accounting preferred.
- Prefer someone that has previous systems experience at our company.
Whether you are looking for a full-time or contract position, Townsend & Associates can enhance your job search and lead you down the road to success! We provide cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Committed to making the perfect match, we take the time to understand the culture and needs of our clients as well as the skills and career goals of our candidates.
We understand that something as important as finding that next great job or pursuing a new career path, requires a partner that is as driven as you are. You can count on our dedicated recruiters to find you that opportunity that matches your talent, experience, and objectives.
With recruitment techniques that are second to none, we cut through many of challenges that arise in job hunting, making us the first choice for skilled professionals, like you. We have opportunities available for a variety of industries and skill levels.
Are you ready to get started?
Join the Townsend & Associates Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?