TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (3 Park)
The Accounts Payable Specialist will ensure that the company meets its financial obligations to vendors in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner. You will ensure that payments are made legally, accurately and within company guidelines, ensuring least cost competitive pricing. You will also oversee compliance with all international and local regulatory agencies.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Reviewing and processing Concur reports and handling other related requests
- Interact with vendors and various departments
- Receive and review purchase orders, check requests, and/or other related documentation for completeness and compliance with financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements
- Monitor daily reports related to AP and handling open items
- Exercise sound judgment regarding situations that may need supervisor/management involvement
- Other special projects as needed
As an AP Specialist you are a:
- Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
- Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
- Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
- Dedicated – You desire to excel your expectations and advance
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great Plains experience preferred but not required
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in an accounting department or computer orientated environment
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 4,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
To learn more about our company culture, please watch our videos below: