Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Services Assistant
at Triumvirate Environmental
Technical Services Assistant
Cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking a professional multi-tasker who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment! Selected candidate should exhibit strong organizational skills, be highly productive and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks. Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Organize and file environmental documents, including inbound waste profiles, profile approvals, and manifests
- Maintain transporter and TSDF permits and update regularly
- Ensure accurate costing by correcting and updating internal process codes and purchase orders
- Create waste manifests on a routine basis
- Input manifest data into internal tracking programs
- Contact clients and schedule various environmental services
- Track client shipment volumes and ensure reports are sent out to appropriate clients
- Create purchase orders for manifests and transportation
- Assist in data entry for job paperwork in office
- Create client invoices based off of job paperwork
- Provide administrative support to Technical services department
- Bachelor's degree
- Eagerness to learn about the Environmental Health & Safety Field
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- 2+ years data entry experience
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to multitask and be detail-oriented
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!