ADAPT Community Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist - 5 Boroughs
at ADAPT Community Network
Why Join ADAPT?
It's more than a job; it's a calling. It's where passion meets purpose. ADAPT Community Network, formerly United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) of NYC provides a multitude of services to people with developmental disabilities. At ADAPT, we are 3,000 strong, and it takes every one of us to empower the lives of the people we support. With caring and great resources at hand, we know what it takes to help people live fuller, happier, healthier lives. Our employees show their commitment to the people we support every day, and we all deliver on our promise to provide innovative and comprehensive services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
For your next career move, apply with us at ADAPT Community Network! Wherever you work among our many locations around New York City, ADAPT offers paid training, competitive benefits, and we foster a team culture of learning, support, collaboration and career growth.
SLP Provider Responsibilities
- Provide home-based EI Speech Language Therapy
- Collaborate with family members and other service providers
- NYS License and Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- 2 plus years of experience in the field
- Personal Liability Insurance
- NYS issued DOH Letter
- Has working knowledge of embedded coaching practice.
- Has or will apply to be an approved Medicaid Provider through New York Department of Health.
- Easily develops rapport with children and families and actively enjoys working with children and families
Adapt Community Network is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified candidates of diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds and status are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.