Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Receptionist / French or Italian Speaking a Plus - Corporate Office Luxury Eyewear Client - Midtown, Manhattan
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Morning
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is currently searching for 2 bi-lingual receptionists for our new Luxury Brand Client located in mid-town Manhattan at 5th Avenue, New York, NY.
The ideal candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bilingual English plus Italian or French
- Comfortable working in a midtown NYC 5th Avenue Corporate Setting
- Knowledge of Western European Culture and Customs a plus
- Greet all guests entering the building professionally
- Communicate professionally and effective with all levels of personnel in building from visitors/vendors to the CEO
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the correct department
- Utilize Visitor Management System
- Have the aptitude to learn the emergency evacuation procedures
- Enforce the security/access control policies and procedures
- Compensation is based on experience and skill set
- Monday through Friday 7 am to 2:30 or 2:30 pm to 10 pm with occassional weekend morning/afternoon shifts
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
In the Security Industry, a Professional Security Officer may be required to possess a guard card/license depending on the state in which they are employed. The guard card/license is paid for by the owner of the license and becomes the property of that individual.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.