Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analytics
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-NY-New York
- Data and Analytics
- Employment Duration
- Regular Full-Time
Do you want to use Analytics to help companies better understand their customers?
Companies understand all about their sales by store, region, product, department and season. In today’s environment, this is not enough. An understanding of their customers is essential. At Wunderman, we help companies understand their customer’s shopping patterns – How often do they shop? What channels do they use? What do they buy together? What are their trip drivers? How valuable is a Direct Mail contact compared to an email? How do they use the web and interact with social media? Wunderman puts its expertise to work to answer these important questions for our customers.
With a growing portfolio of top-tier clients, Wunderman specializes in designing consumer-centric strategies focused on combining creative with data to build valuable relationships between consumers and brands.
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Analyst to oversee, nurture and continue to build some of our fastest growing clients. This is an exciting opportunity to lead, leverage and deliver powerful solutions across the full spectrum of data, creative, technology, and marketing services, in order to help our clients maximize the opportunities provided by our integrated offering.
- Helping drive targeted campaign measurement for consumer email and digital marketing programs
- Define KPIs for customer acquisition and retention email marketing campaigns
- Align email marketing programs with our overall strategy to ensure personalization, segmentation and content tailored to fit specific needs.
- Developing and publishing integrated reporting dashboards, including interfacing with media partners to consolidate measurement reporting across all channels.
- Providing test design and implementation. Including A/B and multivariate testing
- Ability to develop data driven targeted and segmented contact strategies
- Proficient in digital analytics, including web analytics with tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Webtrends
- Experienced in digital test design and implementation with current digital targeting tools (Adobe, Webtrends, X+1, etc.)
- Develop integrated reporting dashboards using data visualization tools like Spotfire, Crystal Xcelcius, Tableau
- Provide digital asset tagging instructions for website development and digital adverting content
- Understanding of the analytics discipline: including process, best practices, tools and techniques
- Solid presentation and client facing skills
- Excellent project management and implementation skills
- Service/client oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing analytics, database marketing and/or email marketing
- Digital analytics (Adobe, Google Analytics, Webtrends, DoubleClick, Atlas, etc.), digital tag management
- Data visualization dash boards
- Social media analytics
- A/B and multivariate testing
- SAS and/or SQL a plus
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.