Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Field Marketing Manager - East Coast
Senior Field Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full time
Location: NY/Boston/Florida - Eastern US
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
- Build and execute quarterly Marketing plans that integrate regional Sales and Marketing requirements with Corporate Marketing initiatives
- Support regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop/re-purpose relevant marketing content in support of regional sales managers and account executives as required.
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs – including seminars, webinars,
roadshows, on-site customer briefings, customer references, wine drops, integrated online campaigns, etc.
- Manage and implement demand creation and lead generation activities to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness as well as develop programs to accelerate existing pipeline
- Forecast, measure and analyze
impactof programs on sales cycles;
- Assist sales leadership in understanding, participating and obtaining buy-in for marketing programs;
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales directors, field marketing peers and corporate headquarters
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of 10 years software/technology marketing experience
- Experience marketing to corporate IT functions in Fortune 1000 enterprises
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time;
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required; knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce.com is preferred
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and colleagues
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.